Friday, October 12, 2007

del.icio.us clarified; podcast bust


I listened to the video called "Social Bookmarking in Plain English" and then del.icio.us made perfect sense. I went back and tagged and saved a few sites that I discovered while exploring 23 Things. I plan to add more sites whenever I catch a free minute!! On to podcasting. I tried to access podcasts from all 3 sites recommended on 23 Things. After waiting a ridiculous amount of time for the podcasts to download, I decided my Ubuntu machine MUST be the problem. I then tried a Windows-based PC....still no luck. SORRY Ubuntu machine!!! I was hoping to watch a Photoshop podcast which would explain how to make the sky in my Inner Harbor shot a bit bluer. Until I absorb that knowledge, my picture will have to stand as is.

No comments: