Monday, October 15, 2007

Fritzthekat Signing Off


On one hand, I'm sad to have completed 23 Things. Although I didn't grasp the great importance of each and every THING, I learned about so many tools and awesome web sites. I can see useful applications both professionally, as well as personally, and I look forward to more fully mastering these tools. I also LOVED designing each task around my own interests - photography, music, travel, the outdoors, photography and I'm aware of how much more savvy I've become. Initially it was a challenge to put something other than a text post on my blog; now there are pictures galore and I'm tagging each entry!! The one drawback was trying to find the time to fully understand each Thing. I realized that working on this assignment necessitated an uninterrupted block of time - something that's often elusive. My final comment is to stress the importance of reading the blogs of your peers and commenting on their thoughts. In fact, I think this should have been a formal part of the project. I guess that about covers my thoughts except to say how LUCKY I feel to have been able to participate in the Libraries 2.0/Web 2.0 discovery exercise!!! My exit picture is of 3 "hons" at the yearly Hon Fest in Hampden.

No comments: